Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things Drake loves!









Drake is such a funny boy. Every morning when I go to get him dressed he crawls away from me as fast as he can, hides behind the rocking chair, plays peek a boo then he goes on the hunt for his binky that he had lost in the middle of the night. In this picture his binky was stuck on the crib. He would suck on his binky and then try to crawl away with the binky in his mouth but it wouldn't follow. He didn't want to leave it behind so he went back to suck on it. He attempted to crawl away with it a few times. He was torn he wanted the binky so bad but he wanted to cruise around also. I gave in and let the binky loose after a few laughs.




Drake is a dish washer magnet. Every time he hears the dish washer he is there as fast as his little legs can crawl. ( It make doing dishes kind of rough.)




Another thing Drake found that he loved was a sucker. (What kid doesn't?) Thanks to Kason Drake found a new love at a very young age. He hasn't been able to have one since that I know of. With an older brother and older sisters who know what he gets.




8 comments:

Cassie said...

My little Brinley does the same thing with the dish washer.. She trys to crawl right in. Don't you love this age?

walkerfamily said...

K maybe not quite the same thing, but my little Lexi (the dog) is also a dishwasher magnet. She knows its her only chance to taste human food! I love the pix of the binky being held hostage.

Anika said...

I love that he was trying to get away with the binky while it was still attached to his crib. What a cute little guy! I think he looks more like Brandon in every picture!

haley said...

kids and their binkies are hilarious! He is so cute!

Brianna E. said...

Hi Heidi! Cute baby, and cute blog!

Keri Cranmer said...

I am just laughing away at Drake. The binki story is so funny, I can just see him trying to get away from the crib and the binki won't come with him! Hilarious!! I would have given in after some laughs myself!! He is growing way too fast, what is it with babies, they they don't stay babies for very long!

Jami said...

Hi Heidi You've been tagged! 8 things! Check out my blog to see!

haley said...

Carly started a blog. Check it out if you want.
austinandcarly.blogspot.com