Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kason is off to Preshool



It is Kason's first year of preschool. He is so excited! The preschool he is going to is a music preschool in Mapleton. They sing songs and play instruments while learning their academics. His teachers name is Mrs. Heidi. It is nice because he gets to go to school with his friends in the neighborhood Dillan and Mark. They have a small class there are only 5 kids in his class (4 boys 1 girl). Kason loves it but he must be a little nervous he keeps asking me if I can go and stay with him the whole time.

4 comments:

Anika said...

Crazy! I still think he is a baby! I love that you gave Drake's fuzz a little haircut. He's such a sweetie! I'll forward that training schedule to you... it's been kicking my butt. Week three started this week (yesterday)... oh poor me!

Nicole said...

Oh.... I wish we were still there so they could be together!! Carson woke up the other morning and asked if he could play with Kason. He gets so mad when I tell him no he lives too far away. he doesn't get it! We miss you guys!!

It is always so sad when you give the first hair cut because then you finally see that they are growing up!

walkerfamily said...

Cute blog! I love it. Your kids are so photogenic it's disgusting. I love all the attachments to everyone else's blogs that I didn't know about. Thanks for widening my world. L

Dave and Steff said...

Heidi,
I lost your email! Please email me so I can invite you to my blog

steffani

steffaniwaggoner@hotmail.com