Wednesday, October 15, 2008


I've been tagged!
8 Things....8 TV shows I like to watch
1. HGTV
2. Dr. Phil
3. Opra
4. CSI
5. KUTV 2 News
6. I don't know what else to put because I really don't watch tv


Things that happened yesterday
1. I had Bunco at my house
2. Played basketball with activity day girls
3. Cleaned my house
4. Started reading New Moon
5. Went to Maceys
6. Made chicken corn chowder
7. I went to k-mart to buy batteries that were on sale but discoverd when I went to Maceys that I could have saved myself time and money to buy them there for 2 dollars cheaper(hate when that happens
8.forgot to give desert to everyone that played Bunco

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Any Mexican Food
2. mongolian barbecue
3. Hickory Kist
4. Brick oven
5. Olive Garden
7. Red Lobster
8. Fazolis

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Makylie out of school for fall break
2. Seeing Twilight in the theater
3. Nick getting Married to Laura
4. Holding Kyle and Ali's baby
5. Seeing my brother and his family (I don't know when)
6. Getting skinny (hopefully one day)
7. A time when I don't have to clean up after everyone (but I know I'll miss it)
8. being a runner someday (ha ha)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Being out of dept
2. A Big Shopping Trip (You know, where I can buy whatever I want)
3. For my kids to listen the first time they are told. That would be nice!
4. A clean house for longer than an hour!
5. Great skin
6. My kids to grow up in an easier world (like it was when we were kids)
7. A vacation home!
8. live long enough to enjoy my grand kids

8 people I Tag
1. Haley
2.Brandi
3.Allison F
4. Keri
5.Nicole
6. Heather
7. Petrea
8. my Mom

7 comments:

haley said...

Yay for new posts! It's about time. Just kiddin. So ya started New Moon, does that mean you finished that part of Midnight Sun?

And why are you wishin to be skinny?
If you got any skinnier you would blow away!!

walkerfamily said...

Cute, I love tags. I'll get right on it. Oh and wow, you had a busy day yesterday!

Nicole said...

Hey... We are coming up tomorrow through Tuesday!! Carson would love to play with Kason if any day works for you... Let me know nicole@foreverbynicole.com Hope you guys are doing good!!

Ally Remund said...

Heidi! I miss you! Come back to us! I absolutely love the new girls and Lacey is doing such a good job with the salon. I wish you were still there with me for my late nights I had! and what the heck are you talking about? You are freaking skinny!

Shelly said...

Heidi! So, I loved getting a comment on my blog a couple weeks ago from you. I am such a bad blogger that I am just now getting around to saying hello! Your blog is so cute and your kiddos are adorable. Looks like life is good for you!! I will have to bookmark your site so I can stay up on the latest and greatest in your neck of the woods!

nicole said...

Thanks for tagging me! About you being a runner, you are! I am going to run the SLC marathon in April. You should run it with me. Call me we can chat

Keri Cranmer said...

Saturday November 15th lets go shopping!! I will be up for a few days, grab your sister, lets ditch our kids and have a bit of a girls day out. I need it so bad!! I am a single mom all week long, and I need some me time. Give me a call. Love ya