Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a lot of fun being creative with our pumpkins this year. Brandon was the only one that actually carved a pumpkin. Makylie and I decided to try and put glitter on our pumpkins. We think they turned out pretty cute. Kason painted his pumpkin to look like a scary pirate and Drake colored his cute little Spider! We all love this fun tradition!






Kason has learned a new trick that he is pretty proud of. Blowing bubbles with his gum. I came home from work the night before we carved pumpkins and he was so excited to show me his new trick his dad taught him. He will be looking forward to all the gum he gets in his trick-or-treat bag!
.

2 comments:

Anika said...

That cat is awesome Heids! Next time invite me!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! You finally posted. Nice pictures.