Friday, February 8, 2008

Makylie's Diorama



Does Makylie look tired? She should she was up late working on here Diorama book report. Her assignment was to do a scene from the book she was reading. This is what she wrote on the top:
Title: How I Survived Being a Girl
Setting: Freeko's back yard and Carolyn's back yard
Characters: Carolyn,Allen who are brother and sister and the Freeko neighbor
Setting about: Carolyn and Allen looking over the fence into the Freeko's back yard wondering if Freeko is dead because he was laying half way on the cement and half way on the very, very weedy, what I hate to call grass face down.
She is cute! She did a pretty good job.

4 comments:

Anika said...

Wow Heids... you have really gone to work! I love Maki's book report- I don't think I ever had to do a book report like that. She did a great job!

Lassen Family Blog said...

Your blog looks great Heidi! I have started one, but it's not ready for viewing yet! I will let you know when it is ready!
Petrea

Aly said...

Heidi- So how about you starting a blog and telling me! I see how you are! I love it. Aly

Susan Hancock said...

Heidi, way to go! You are doing such a fantastic job. It's wonderful seeing pictures of your sweet children.